Our Call Center is ready to help with all your enquiries 7 days a week.
Our highly skilled and experienced crews at Jim’s Trees are dedicated to swiftly and safely removing tree stumps from your property anywhere in Melbourne. Whether you’re dealing with a fallen tree, a stump left behind after a tree removal service, or a longstanding stump on your property, our efficient team is here to help you reclaim your property. Don’t underestimate the impact of a seemingly harmless stump, it can quickly become a homeowner’s nightmare and hinder your property’s full potential. However, with our state of the art machinery and comprehensive training, we guarantee a quick and effective solution to any stump related issues on your property across Melbourne.
We provide obligation-free quotes for all of our services, so if you’re curious about our Melbourne stump removal service, get in touch today. You can reach out to our friendly customer service team 7 days a week on 131546 or fill out the free quote request form 24/7 and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Jim’s Trees is the only trusted name when it comes to all things tree stump removal & stump grinding. Our experienced arborist team will have your job completed efficiently, with safety as key.
- Highly skilled team of removalists and arborists
- 100% satisfaction guarantee on all services
- Competitively priced for the best value possible
- Fully insured and a safety-first policy
- After the tree and any hazards have been removed by our team, we bring in the stump grinder to the site.
- Positioning the grinder’s teeth directly over the tree stump, we initiate the stump grinding process.
- The machine breaks down the wood, transforming it into organic wood mulch along with soil from your garden.
- Our Melbourne arborists will determine the appropriate depth for the grinding process, ensuring proper stump decay and facilitating the planting of new vegetation.
- Once the grinding is finished, we remove the machine and any large materials or waste from the site.
- High quality mulch created from the grinding is then used to fill the hole left by the stump, creating an ideal area for planting new saplings, vegetation, or for any other uses you require.
- Finally, a thorough site cleanup is conducted, leaving your property in an improved condition compared to its initial state.