Are you looking for a specific tree surgeon, tree service or consulting arborist? Our experienced and certified arborists can assist residential, commercial & civil clients with a wide range of tree services in TAS.
The Four Most Common Arborist Reports
Pre-Development Vegetation Assessments – compiled during the early stages of a new development.
Development Application Reports – middle stage application reports are used address any concerns expressed by your local TAS council during property development stages.
Tree Management Plans – a complete tree management plan should be prepared when the site in question has many mature trees.
Hazard Tree Risk Assessments – this report is used to establish risk ratings by presenting an assessment of current hazards and possible solutions.
What certifications should a Certified Arborist have?
If you are seeking advice on trees, it is vital that you should only hire an AQF Level 5 qualified Arborists to provide consultations.
If you require any tree maintenance or pruning, it is best that the arborist you hire has a minimum AQF Level 3 qualification in Arboriculture.
Checklist for Hiring a TAS Arborist and Tree Surgeon
Do they have a current TAS Arborists License?
Is the business licensed and insured as Arborists / Tree Suregons?
– Jim’s Arborists Services offer expert tree services in TAS; by fully trained and licensed tree specialists.
– All our tree specialists have current police checks; and are comprehensively insured with full arborist insurance for your peace of mind.
Does the Arborist Company provide a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee?
– Jim’s Local TAS Tree Arborists provides a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee;
– If there are any issues Jim’s Trees will address the problem at no additional cost to you.
What Customer Satisfaction Rating / Reviews and Recommendations do they have? – Jim’s Tree Surgeon Arborist Services has an overall 4.7 star rating (out of 5)
– based on customer satisfaction rating from all customer where a job has been completed.
– comprehensive data from more than 2,000 genuine, verified customer reviews in the 2 last years. – View Jim’s TAS Arborist Services Reviews here.
Arborist Cost TAS
Simply call us on 131 546 to book in obligation free Arborist quote in TAS or book a time online 24/7.
What does the average Certified Arborist Cost in TAS
How much will it cost to hire an Arborist in TAS ? Tree Surgeon Costs in TAS can depend on:
Type, height, size and quantity of trees to be assessed;
Surrounding environment (including proximity to main roads, other buildings, public safety, access to block, slope, etc);
Urgency of the job (eg. Storm damage, public safety, etc).
Type of service required
assessment only (diagnosis of disease, danger, etc)
treatment (lopping, disease reduction, tree removal)
an Arborist Report (for legal &/or council purposes)
Current condition of the tree(s);
Jim’s Arborists can always provide a written quote before any work is commenced; so there will be no hidden or unexpected costs later.