Need Tree Pruning in NT?
Call Jim’s Tree Pruning NT on 131 546 – 7 days; or book online here 24/7.
Jim’s Trees can help you with NT Tree Pruning and Tree Lopping services, as well as Arborists Reports, Stump Grinding or Removal, and much more. See Jim’s full range of tree services here.
Why should you get your Trees Pruned?
Trees that aren’t properly pruned can be a major nuisance. If left unpruned, they can:
- obstruct driveways and footpaths
- fill gutters with leaves and hazardous debris resulting in expensive repairs
- stop natural sunlight from coming through your windows
- create unwelcome noise
- overhang on neighbouring properties,
- grow into electrical wires causing fire hazards
- loose branches can quickly become missiles in severe storms and heavy winds
There are also many benefits to be gained from Tree Pruning or Trimming, including:
- improve the visual appearance of the tree and your garden
- prolong the life of the tree
- encourage new growth