Why do Palm Trees need regular maintenance?
Regularly maintaining your palm trees has many benefits such as;
- aesthetic quality – it is always nice to keep your property neat and tidy
- keeping rats, ticks and other vermin away (they love dead palm fronds and the seeds/coconuts)
- prevent fire hazards due to palm tree debris
- avoid being liable for damages as old and heavy palm fronds, seeds or coconuts can fall and land on pedestrians, cars or your neighbours property
Our Palm Tree Care Services include;
- Palm Tree Removal – have the entire palm tree removed safely and effectively, stump and all.
- Palm Tree Sculpting – ensures that your palm trees always look their best and remain healthy.
- Palm Tree Shaving – improves the aesthetics of your palm tree and maintains the palm tree health resulting in minimal future maintenance.
- Palm Tree Pruning – requires extensive experience to ensure everyone’s safety and the trees health.
Palm Tree Care & Maintenance Prices in South Coast?
How much does it cost to for palm tree care and maintenance services in South Coast? The costs of a palm tree services will depend on a few factors. Palm Tree prices in South Coast can depend on:
- The type, height, size and condition of the tree;
- the surrounding environment (e.g. are their any obstructions that would make removal or pruning difficult?);
- clean up of the tree once it is pruned or removed – is it to be:
o left on site for disposal / firewood?
o woodchipped or mulched and added to the garden?
o entirely removed from site?
- whether a Permit required; and if so:
o If an professional arborist report is required
Jim’s Palm Tree Care will be able to provide a written quote up front so you know the exact cost; with no surprises. Just call us on 131 546 to book in an obligation free quote (7 days) or book a time online 24/7.
Do I need a Permit to Remove or Prune Palm Trees in South Coast?
Depending on your local South Coast council regulations and by-laws, it is possible that you may need a permit to be allowed to conduct any form of palm tree services.
With expert local knowledge, Jim’s Palm Tree Care & Maintenance team in South Coast will generally have first-hand knowledge of what circumstances will require a permit. Naturally, it is always best to confirm with your local council. Should an Arborist Report be needed before a tree can be removed or cut back; then the fully licensed, insured and experienced team at Jim’s Tree & Stump Removal can help.
Selecting Local Palm Tree Care Companies in South Coast
- Is your Palm Tree Maintenance Company currently licensed?
- Is your Tree Service Company Fully Insured?
- Do they give you peace of mind with current Police Checks?
- Does the Palm Tree Removal Company provide a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee?
- What Customer Satisfaction Rating / Reviews and Recommendations do they have?
Why Choose Jim’s Trees for Palm Tree Maintenance in South Coast?
Book a South Coast Palm Tree Maintenance Job